Jergens Natural Glow Before After Best Answer!:D Some Questions To People Who Have Used Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Before?

Best answer!:D Some questions to people who have used Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer before? - jergens natural glow before after

So I bought this product (skinned if) these questions. Here are my questions:

How should to certain areas?

Should I on my face? (I know that for the face, but I have no money, like the others anyway). And if it looks good on your face, of course, go to your scalp, but if you would a piece of my hair to do something to touch them?

I have many freckles on my arms and face! Is it the destruction of the natural light or something else?

And some other advice I could give would be great: DI is a better answer. I am new to the natural light / color / Tanning Products.

2 comments:

greenebe... said...

I used it, and I liked it OK. I would not say in your face. Face and Body Lotion moisturizers are not the same. The body lotion is thick and tender and fat clogs the pores of the face explode, so they.

There are regular self-tanning. Shine is a very minimal and it takes several applications before it begins to show too. Freckles did not spoil the shine and will not harm your hair down.

Easy to apply as a lotion. Make sure the first one to get the dead skin so that it is not orange peel. Walk a little faster around the ankles, elbows and knees, because they are rough areas and oranges.

Good luck!

<3 said...

Oh, I use it after every shower! ok .. Although you must Smoth whole dance. works well, rubbing in circles ... I always do very well in the first eTime Coupld but if I modeled the GT still stpid. Be careful! oh put lotion and a little thicker to collect on their knees and elbows and toes, because it tends to not care how to rub you. and can be used on the face, but not much wear. and it is not customary to do something about your hair. except perhaps as soon as the ground D oh, and I recommend the spray tan when you OOO as new things wrong and want a bath and body of the squeeze bottle made of gold, there are two types, one in the oil and reall A Tan tan stuff. Good luck! : D nena tan feliz;)

Post a Comment