Writing A Community Service Completion Letter Is This A Good Cover Letter??

Is this a good cover letter?? - writing a community service completion letter

Dear Barrie,
My name is ....... I am writing to ask ASMV in the eastern region of the program. I am 15 years old and currently attending ...... Central School. How do you know ..... is a diverse group of mining and after I had had the good fortune, some experience of working in mines. I join my school, TAFE reports, consultancy skills and SRP (science missions), drawings, and as you can see that I was able to continue the excellent results show an increase in my interest and commitment to the area of the Chambers.

The opportunity to participate first-hand experience in the field in the program ASMV would be very valuable for my future in the field of environmental protection, and after graduation, I would not get a bachelor of science inSpecialization in geology and earth sciences. ASMV program especially like how I, as a means to different opportunities and environments, and I would like to know more about my areas of interest, including the geosciences, to explore. I enjoy working primarily with an organization that shares my ideals and concerns of environmental management.

During my studies, I developed my communication skills high. This was confirmed in my position as a representative member of the Student of the Lightning Ridge Central School. I also have the debate team and the School of Public Speaking. Another proof of my high level of communication skills displayed by a Certificate II in Community Services Work with TAFE NSW and CPrticle department communicating with people who have access to the organization. "

I would very much like to participate in the program ASMV and hope to hear from you in the near future.

Best regards,

......










1 comments:

Lisa said...

Is there a resume of these connected? If so, I would try to keep this letter very much scarcer. It's a bit boring. Also, run a spell check. I realized that the organization was twice misspelled.

Post a Comment